Since the spring of 1949, Fire Defense has been an industry leader in service, inspection, and design integration of advanced fire suppression systems in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
We are nationally recognized by the fire suppression community for many special application systems, and our progressive testing facility in Royal Oak, MI. At this facility, we teach high-tech training classes to fire marshals, fire inspectors, and even manufactures!
For over 60 years our experienced team has delivered products from leading manufactures like Fike, Ansul, Detector Electronics, Fire Sentry, Badger and Buckeye.
You need a trusted and experienced name for the right protection against fire, and Fire Defense is your turnkey source for tested and proven systems used in commercial and industrial fire suppression which include:
• Explosion Isolation
• Explosion Suppression Systems
• Explosion Ventilation Suppression
• Combustible Gas Detection
• Data Center Protection
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Infrared Flame Detection Systems
• Voice Evacuation Systems
• Video Flame and Smoke Detection
• Clean Agent Fire Suppression
• Water Deluge Suppression Systems
• Carbon Dioxide/Chemical Suppression
• Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression Systems
Servicing Fire Suppression Systems:
Saving Your Business Money And Providing The Best Defense
Fire Defense guarantees you the highest level of service through our comment to excellence, progressive training systems and company expertise assembled from over 60 years of doing business.
Now delivering you 24/7 emergency service plus we stock all parts for every piece of equipment Fire Defense sells as well as:
• 24/7 emergency service for re-charges which means no down time for your operation
• Fire Defense technicians that train with the major manufactures to keep current with all codes and industry specifications
• Fire suppression design integrators and technicians that are recognized as industry professors and work directly with manufactures
• Your assurance that everything is correctly tested and up to every current local and national fire code
Inspection Of Fire Suppression Systems:
Meeting Your Deadlines And Keeping You Up-To-Date
You have a very busy schedule, and Fire Defense understands your need for quick and accurate fire inspection that accommodates every deadline from insurance companies, fire marshals and your own internal audits.
Our new software system guarantees you the entre inspection process is made simple and easy plus Fire Defense:
• Keeps a digital back-up of all your service calls in a safe and protected place
• Records every service call and restoration on digital back-up
• Performs a daily back-up your entire records off-site for added safety
• Uses state-of-the art proprietary software to constantly monitor your fire suppression system
• Has a detailed data base of every component your suppression system has for trouble-shooting problems
• Can predict and solve covert problems that are associated with your fire suppression system
• Pre-tests every replacement part that goes out the door as another safeguard for your best defense
Designing The Right Fire Suppression System:
Cost-Cutting Engineering And Installing Your Best Defense
You get advanced fire suppression design engineering and installation performed by registered engineers and N.I.C.E.T. certified team members.
This guarantees you the right fire suppression system custom-tailored to your specific needs and protects your employees, property, inventory, data, kitchen and more. Plus Fire Defense:
• Provides your consultants and architect with the right fire suppression system
• Uses our state-of–the-art training facility in Royal Oak Michigan to train your employees as needed
• Pre-tests all your equipment before installation
• Develops the proper designs to facilitate a higher return on investment
• Has a variety options for agents and brands to assure the proper fire suppression system for your facility
Are You Properly Defended From Fire?
Call Now For Your Free Evaluation And Take
Advantage Of The Right Fire Suppression System